Use the icons below to share links to this page.
Dr. Ben's Evictor
A Safe and Natural way to Control All Insects in the Home, on Your Pets and even on Yourselves
Evictor Controls Bed Bugs - Ants Roaches Spiders Fleas Mites Head Lice - Termites Carpet Beetles Silverfish - Moths
The days of toxic chemical insecticides in the home are finally over. It turns out mother nature had the answer all along safe and natural Cedar. When put into the right form, this one product can take care of all indoor insects, usually within seconds. And it kills eggs too!
Our Evictor formula, was developed by Dr. Ben Oldag in 2006. It is made from the oil of a Texas Red Cedar that is particularly lethal to insects. Silane Fluid (liquid quartz) is the carrier that helps it penetrate shells and eggs. The product is FDA approved for homeowner use. It comes ready-to-use, with no mixing required. You can spray it indoors, on your pets and even on yourselves.
Caution: Do not spray Evictor on Plant Life, or spray around pet Rodents, Snakes or Exotic Birds.
Save hundreds of dollars on exterminator, doctor and even veterinarian bills by using our safe Cedar Oil Evictor formula.
A genuine Green / Bio-Product. The Evictor Cedar Oil formula was first developed for our troops in the Mideast. They needed a safe, non-irritating or nausea producing (like Deet) solution for for sand fleas and other parasite control. It was proven to be not only safe, but extremely effective in providing control of head lice as well as sand fleas. Iowa State completed the testing in June of 2009. Evictor ranked number one in performance of any of the ten products analyzed by the USDA in their search for a genuine BIO product.
- Evictor can be used to handle virtually all insects, large and small- Including head lice, Fleas and Ticks, and bed bugs.
- Evictor will not stain or attract dirt. It can be used on any surface area including leather furniture, wood, hardwood floors, tile and linoleum floors, clothing, mattress and box springs, carpet, kitchen counters and inside cupboards and pantry areas. It also makes a excellent furniture polish.
- Evictor is not just a fast insect killer, it is also an insect (and rodent) repellent. By spraying it around the floor moldings, under the sink, and by doors, you can become your own exterminator. This non-toxic product is the ideal choice for homeowners, restaurants, hotels and kennels.
USE Evictor to control ALL indoor insects.
General Indoor Insect Treatment:
Apply Evictor on the floor, mop boards or floor molding, cupboards, rugs, carpet, mattress and box spring, bed clothing, furniture and anywhere else those parasites or other insects might be. It will not stain or attract dirt. Keep away from open flames or pilot lights. For Fleas, make sure you also treat the animals harboring the insects as well as their bedding with either the Evictor or the Paws & Claws formula. (They are interchangeable). Remember, you want to treat all areas as this product is considered a Contact Killer and must either touch the insect or be inhaled by the pest to incur death.
HOW TO USE
Evictor can be sprayed with any trigger sprayer or pressurized pump sprayer. For full room applications or commercial spraying it can also be applied with a Non-Thermal Fogger which we also sell.
Indoor Insects, Ants, roaches, silverfish, termites, moths, fleas, carpet beetles etc...
Apply Evictor on the floor, mop boards or floor molding, cupboards, rugs, windowsills, carpet, under the sink, mattress and box spring, bed, clothing, pet bedding, furniture and anywhere else those parasites or other insects might be. It will not stain or attract dirt. Keep away from open flames or pilot lights.
For serious infestations in the home you should do Full Room Indoor Insect Treatment With Evictor. To work correctly the Evictor must either touch or be inhaled by the pest to incur death. Regular light treatments with Evictor or Paws & Claws will also repel fleas and ticks from your pets. Spray directly on pets or spray on your hands or a cloth and then rub into their fur. Avoid contact with the eyse. If your pets go outdoors you should be treating your yard with the products on our Lawn & Kennel page to keep fleas and ticks from entering your property.
Once thought to be eradicated from North America, the legendary little pests known as bed bugs have been making an unwelcome comeback and are now regularly found in homes, schools, cruise lines and even in the most luxurious hotels. Bed bugs enter properties on people, pets, luggage and clothes. They can also come from a neighboring apartment/condo that has an infestation. Once in the home, they can hide in beds and furniture, radios, lamps, electrical outlets and virtually any nook or cranny in the room. Because they multiply very quickly so they must be dealt with quickly and aggressively.
Eliminate Bed Bugs Quickly and Safely With the Most Powerful Treatment on The Market
For the most part, bed bugs are nocturnal and will usually only come out at night to attack their victims. Their bites on people and pets cause severe itching and welts. They also will cause anxiety-ridden, sleepless nights until they are eliminated completely.
How to Do Your Own Bed Bug Treatment
Adult Bed Bugs are visible to the eye and treating for them can easily be done by the homeowner, or maintenance staff at a hotel or office building.
Here is all that you will need to do your own treatments:
- Evictor Cedar Spray (1 gallon will treat 2-3 bedrooms)
- A fine mist trigger sprayer (included with your purchase) or any pump sprayer or fogger that delivers a fine mist
- A towel and some garbage bags.
These are the basic steps to take:
- Clean - Bag and wash all linen, clothing and other washable fabrics within the treatment area. Dry on high heat for 60 minutes.
- Treat Surfaces - Spray all surfaces of mattress and box spring. Then spray all surfaces of furniture, floors, carpets, molding, shelves and appliances. Remove drawers, spray them thoroughly and then spray inside the furniture. Spray behind wall hangings, into all nooks and crannies and any possible hiding places.
- Cedar Cloud - Spray or fog entire area for complete coverage, making sure to get in any closets.
- Finish - Seal area upon leaving and wait at least two hours before ventilating.
* Get complete and detailed instructions in this guide for do-it-yourselfers: HOW TO TREAT FOR BED BUGS
Use with Evictor for fast and effective fumigation of rooms, hotels, offices, kennels, barns etc. A must-have tool for Professionals Pest Control companies or Maintenance Personal that can be used in handling infestations of bed bugs, fleas, ants and roaches.
Eliminating head lice has never been easier, or safer. You no longer have to treat with chemical pesticides or harsh natural products. Evictor will destroy the Head Lice and dissolve the eggs that are attached to the root of the hair.
Simply spray a generous amount of Evictor onto the hair or infested area and rub it in well. Within seconds the head lice will begin to die. A post treatment time with a shower or swim cap is a prudent protocol to follow. We suggest a minimum of 2 hours. This will also insure the demise of the parasite and allow the solution to dissolve the glue attaching the nit (shells of the eggs the lice hatch from) to the hair stem. The hair should be thoroughly treated to a wet condition. Using the cap will keep the solution moist and more effective. Using a nit comb will result in removal of the dead fleas and lice and released nits.
A good post treatment shampoo after the above may eliminate the need for the use of the nit comb. We also suggest you spray a little more Evictor on the hair after showering, and leave it uncovered, for at least 24 hours or longer prior to washing it off again. This will eliminate any recurrence of the parasite while stimulating the hair and scalp.
About Head Lice and Nits: Head lice lay eggs. These eggs are always found firmly glued to the root of the hair, because the hatching lice feed on blood sucked through the scalp They are dark cream in color and because this is usually similar to the color of the scalp they can be almost impossible to see with the naked eye. Nits, on the other hand, are the empty eggshells from which the lice have hatched out. They are white in color and may be found anywhere along a strand of hair. The distance of the nits from the scalp gives an indication of how long the head lice infection has been present. As hair grows at the rate of one centimeter per month, a nit 2cm from the scalp was therefore laid about 2 months ago.
Note: Evictor does not aggressively attack the scalp or any skin areas that come in contact with it. Folks using the product for head lice control enjoy a soothing sensation on their scalp. Because of the controlled molecular weight, the product will never penetrate beyond the epidermal layer of skin and subsequently can not migrate into the blood steam to create nausea in the patient. It appears that, in theory, the treatment solution enters the hair and dissolves the nit glue from the inside out.
Evictor is a great insect repellent. A light misting application every few hours will provide protection from biting insects.
- It will not sweat off like DEET products or other chemical insect repellents. Evictor can be used on children of all ages and animals of any kind. It can be applied directly to the skin or over clothing. It is clear and non-staining and will leave the skin with a clean smooth and refreshed feeling not found with aerosol repellents.
- Take the 4 oz or larger container with you when you travel, camp or go outside during bug or mosquito season.
- Hunters can spray it on their skin and clothes for protection and it will also mask your scent.
- Evaporation of the non-water-base formula is prolonged, providing extended treatment to the area. Dr. Ben's Evictor provides an effective coating for window screens and doorways and will provide a barrier of entry from various pests.
Back to Top